Black Maca, being known as “Peruvian Ginseng”, has a long history as a food and a supplement. Cultivated for thousands of years in the high Peruvian Andes, it is touted as a “superfood”, for its energy enhancing and hormone balancing capabilities.
Why Natrihealth Maca?
Natrihealth Black Maca, is an all-natural powder with essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and phytonutrients, making this Incan food a nutritional powder-house. Black Maca contains trace elements such as Plant sterols and Glucosinates.
The Black Maca Root, is the rarest roots of all the Maca colors, and account for less than 20% of the annual harvest, followed by Red Maca and Yellow which is the most common. This root vegetable actually belongs to broccoli family.
Natrihealth Gelatinized Black Maca powder, has gone through an extrusion process called gelatinization. Using heat and pressure to separate the starches and remove all tough root fiber as well as the goitrogens. This process concentrates the active ingredients and creates a highly digestible top superfood powder. It takes approximately 4 kg of raw maca to make 1 kg of gelatinized Maca.
Benefits of Black Maca:
- Fights fatigue and adrenal stress, increases endurance and mental clarity
- Improves and balances hormone levels
- Naturally boosts libido, and increases fertility
- Helps reduce signs and symptoms of depression
- Lowers stress levels, and calms the excitable neurons’ activity keeping unnecessary anxiety at bay
- Enhances memory and learning
- Improves circulation
- More concentrated nutrients due to gelatinization
- Great for people with sensitive stomachs or have trouble digesting starch