- Nature's foremost organic and natural cancer fighting mushroom
- Suppresses cancer progression
- Supercharges and activates the immune system
- Fights oxidative stress, cleanses the body of free radicals
- A powerful antioxidant and source of superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Decreases chronic inflammation
- Reduce the risk of heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis as well as degenerative diseases
- Lowers blood sugar level in diabetics with continual use
- Preventing drug side effects from Chemotherapy, radiation etc.
- Reduces pain and bloating
- Calms and regulates symptoms of I.B.S.
Chaga is Russian name for Fungus. The Chaga mushroom is not a true mushroom, but more like a fruiting body, a hard ball of mycelium, it is the organism behind a mushroom. It is referred to as “The Diamond of the Forest” and is also considered a Superfood, as it supports the entire body. Natrihealth Chaga is sustainably wild harvested in Atlantic region of Canada. Chaga best harvested from trees that are 15-20 years old, the older the tree, the more medicinally powerful the Chaga will be.
Chaga contains wild source minerals with a high amount in copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc, and iron. As one of the adaptogenic plants and mushrooms, Chaga gives the body what it needs to return to its natural balanced state. Adaptogens gently tone and support the body systems over time and should be taken for a minimum of 2 months to develop the full effect of their healing powers.
Chaga acts as both a soothing anti-stress nerve tonic and a powerful cancer fighter. The list of purported uses of Chaga over the centuries is long and includes prevention against many of the top ailments in North America today including heart disease, stroke, diabetes, cancer and obesity.
The most common and simplest way to take Chaga is as a Tea, due to its appealing taste.
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus)
No posts found