- A natural and complete source of protein with balanced essential amino acids
- Increases and boosts energy levels and enhances muscle strength, endurance, and stamina
- Reduces unhealthy cholesterol levels, regulates and balances the blood sugar levels
- Detoxifies heavy metals in the body (especially Arsenic)
- Protects the heart and brain from oxidative stress while supporting a healthy immune system.
- Promotes a Healthy Anti-Inflammatory Response
- 100% Vegetarian
- Easily absorbed Iron
- Essential Fatty Acids and Vegetarian Glycogen
- Naturally high in Vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene which helps protect the cornea
- Vitamin E – 44 times more Vitamin E than pure wheat germ
Spirulina a true superfood, has been recognized by the United Nations as “the best food of the future” with the confirmation, of its health benefits, according to research results. Spirulina is a Blue-Green Algae, grown in fresh water ponds in Hawaii, California, and Northern Asia.
Natrihealth Spirulina, comes directly from a remote area in Mongolia, where the ground water is purest, and the air has not been minimally contaminated by pollution. NatriHealth Spirulina, is 100% pure Natural and Organically Grown, completely non GMO. No pesticides or herbicides were used and it was produced under GMP [Good Manufacturing Process] conditions. Spirulina is great for pets as well; because it’s high in protein, it’s excellent, species-appropriate fuel for carnivorous animals. And because it’s a blue-green algae, vegetarian animals are also able to assimilate it well.
Spirulina the Superfood, is 65 to 71% complete protein, with all the essential amino acids in perfect balance. In comparison beef is only 22% protein. In an equivalent serving, 1 teaspoon of Spirulina contains twice the amount of vitamin B12 than liver. It also has 300% more protein than milk.
1 gram of Spirulina provides a similar number of essential vitamins as 1000 grams of common fruits and vegetables, and has 21 times more beta carotene than carrots.